2018 Rain Angels' Circle
The Rain Angels' Circle of individual giving was founded several years ago when rain threatened the financial stability of Festival International.
The Rain Angels' Circle is a stronghold of the continued success of Festival International.
Rain Angels' Circle Perks
- Recognition as a supporter of the Rain Angels’ Circle in the Official Festival Guide. (Deadlines Apply)
- Website recognition on Festival International website.
- Stage recognition during Festival International 2018.
- Two (2) Festival International de Louisiane 2018 Pins.
- Two (2) Rain Angels’ Circle badges. (designate the wearer as a Rain Angel throughout the Festival)
- Four (4) VIP wristbands (two (2) Rain Angels member wristbands and two (2) guest wristbands) per day with the exception of Saturday (four (4) AM wristbands and four (4) PM wristbands) with access to the Rain Angels’ Circle Tent (includes food and beverages)* Total of 20 individual wristbands.
- One (1) Parking Pass for Special Parking (Thursday through Sunday) **
- Opportunity to purchase a guest and child pass***
Additional Rain Angels' Perks
- Access to three clean and air conditioned restroom stops at Scène LUS Internationale, Scène Laborde Earles Law Firm Fais Do Do, and Scène TV5MONDE Lafayette.
- Express beverage lines at Scène LUS Internationale and Scène Laborde Earles Law Firm Fais Do Do.
- Access to Festival Pass Zones at Scène LUS Internationale and Scène Laborde Earles Law Firm Fais Do Do.
- Front row viewing at Scène LUS Internationale and Scène TV5MONDE Lafayette.
- On-stage viewing at Scène Laborde Earles Law Firm Fais Do Do and Scène TV5MONDE Lafayette.
* Rain Angels’ Circle Tent is a special elevated area for increased stage/scene visibility that also includes food, beverages, and private restrooms at Scène LUS Internationale.
** Special Parking is NOT guaranteed. Parking is on a first come first served basis.
*** Children under the age of 10 years with parent allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent Complimentary. Ages 11-17 allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent with guest wristband or the purchase of a minor pass. Minor passes limited to two (2) passes per membership. Additional guest passes are available to Rain Angels' Circle supporters.
2018 Rain Angels' Circle Supporters
Billeaud Capital Management - Bo Billeaud
Don and Darrellyn Burts
Robert and Janice Copeland
Mrs. Shirley Cosper
Dr. Ronnie Daigle and Dr. Patricia Cran
James and Patti Domengeaux
Richard Howes and Ken Douet
Jim and Charlotte Doyle
Dr. and Mrs. David Fisher Jr
Susan and Jimmy Fontenot
John and Barbara Girard
Drs. Duncan and Jennifer Hanby
Ann Marie and Tommy Hightower
Dr. Bina Joseph
Maggie and Charlie Justus
Eddy Knight Family Foundation
AJ and Rickie Maloney
Massage Envy Lafayette - Phil Lank
Dr. Rachelle Meaux
Dr. Monique Monteilh
Dr. Thomas Montgomery
Joel and Perri Prellop
Professional Gaming Technologies - Don and Tish Johnson
Rick and Cecille Revels
Dr. Luris Sanchez
Kelley and Brendan Synnott
Sadie Shamsie & Dan Vollmer
Dr. and Mrs. Charles White